Confirmed: Man Utd £60,000 A-Week Star Set to Leave the Club This Summer

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Man Utd full-back Matteo Darmian says he is ready to leave the Red Devils for either Inter Milan, Juventus or Napoli this summer.
The 28-year-old full-back has arrived at Old Trafford from Serie A outfits Torino in 2015 during Louis van Gaal’s spell in charge, however, never truly established himself as a member of Mourinho’s starting lineup.



ALSO READ:Man United offering audacious cash plus Anthony Martial bid to land world-class starlet: report
The Italy international has just started five Premier League games last term with Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia Mourinho’s preferred options at right and left-back positions.

Darmian and his agent have frequently discussed a possible return to Serie A.

Speaking to Gazzetta Dello Sports Darmian Said:
‘United are a top club, but wanting to be a starter is normal,’

‘I have one more year on my contract and we haven’t talked about a renewal. My agent knows what I want.

‘Returning to Italy? It could be Juve, Inter or Napoli or someone else, it is not for me to say.

ALSO READ:BRILLIANT MOVE: Jose Mourinho tells Man United to complete impressive signing ‘quickly’ to avoid auction

‘In any case, I’d only want to move to a club who offered me the best solution. My doors are open.’

Serie A champions Juve have to release Stephan Lichsteiner who has joined Man Utd direct Premier League rivals Arsenal for free.





                                    THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 SUCCESS WORLD NEWS
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah